Shin Dongholics
Welcome

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shin Dongholics
Welcome
Shin Dongholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Dongho

Go down

Love Dongho Empty Love Dongho

Post by luscioUsKISS Sat May 15, 2010 10:49 am

Thank you God for everything. My parents who gave me lots of love and allowed me grow up well and with talents, I love you. Our Dong Jin hyung who is studying and living alone in China! Let’s work hard and earn money and show filial piety towards our parents ㅎㅎMy grandmother who always prays for me at dawn.. And although I cannot write every name down, to all my relatives… I love you!ㅎ Yong Gang Middle School for creating many good memories for me when I was in middle school.. The Principal, Vice-Principal and my homeroom teachers as well as all my friends, thank you and I love you. My first program which helped me gain a lot of confidence in variety program activies SSGB!~ All of you.. Although SSGB has ended, let’s meet again at an even better program! Eun Bin nuna you worked hard… Hyo Sung nuna.. Secret will get 1st so remember to call me ㅎ Kwang Hee hyung give me a hug ㅋㅋ And.. Invincible baseball!! Our baseball team’s hyungs and nunas who loved and took care of this immature maknae.. Please continue to treat me well in future. Yet another family of mine Mak Ban Shi hyungs! What time is it?! Mak Ban Shi!! I love you. In addition.. Heon Seok, who I haven’t been able to play with since I’m so busy, our Ho Jin who has left for America, Min Ju, Yong Sun hyung who taught me how to play the drums well, Seung Ha nuna, Ju Hee hyung, Jaekyun hyung who is in Heroes now!, Ye Rin, Da In, So Yeon, Kyung Seong, Su Jin nuna, Seon Yi nuna, Seoul Hwa nuna, Michelle nuna… I’m sorry I can’t write all your names but.. Don’t forget that I’m thankful to all of you!ㅎ Lastly… Our fanclub Kiss Me who helped U-Kiss get to this level!!ㅎ I always love you, you know that right? ㅎ Please continue to give us lots of love. Let’s continue to walk together for the rest of our lives!

------------------------------
aww.He's so sweet I love you
luscioUsKISS
luscioUsKISS
Dongholic
Dongholic

http://frnchezca17kiss.tumblr.com or twitter.com/frnchezca17kiss

Back to top Go down