Shin Dongholics
Welcome

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shin Dongholics
Welcome
Shin Dongholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{DISS}Ukiss Elle Girl Interview [Dongho Cut]

3 posters

Go down

{DISS}Ukiss Elle Girl Interview [Dongho Cut] Empty {DISS}Ukiss Elle Girl Interview [Dongho Cut]

Post by ms.iana13 Tue May 11, 2010 5:20 pm

U-Kiss - Elle Girl Interview { Dongho Interview }
{DISS}Ukiss Elle Girl Interview [Dongho Cut] Mcms_as_return_resource.iht

DONGHO
We meet again. Did you see the interview you did for the March issue of ?
Yes! My mother liked it a lot.

Tell us about your trips to the Philippines and Thailand.
Recently in Thailand there have been antigovernment demonstrations, so we could only stay in our hotel. Still, the weather was very warm and I liked it. It seems like Southeast Asian weather suits me better. It was the first time we went to the Philippines so we went without high expectations but there were so many fans, I was shocked. We will be going there in May for a concert.

I watched the blind date episode of MBCevery1’s ‘U-Kiss’ Vampire’. You acted like you didn’t really like your partner but it was strange that you picked her during the final couple evaluation. So Dongho you’re a typical blood type B guy?
Ahem. It was to make it interesting but it seems like I somehow appeared weak. I don’t want to appear as a guy who takes things lightly. I don’t know what it’s like usually but when the time comes to let go of your mind, my type B personality seems to show.

During today’s shoot, when the hyungs were joking around, you were silent on your own.
I’m usually like that. For no particular reason, I enjoy being quiet on my own. So it’s my dream to be able to have my own space. I want to buy a house but first, if I had a car that’ll be good. So first I have to get my driving license. I can do that from the 29th of June, 2012.

That’s strange. You have the image of an ‘outgoing maknae’ on TV.
That’s why when my close friends watch me on TV, they ask me why I’m ‘pretending’. But I am not pretending, I’m just working hard. Since it’s my job.

How much allowance do you get from your parents each month?
I don’t get allowance. I manage the money I earn on my own. I invest the money I save in stocks too. The wallpaper of my handphone is information on stocks.

So what do you want to do when you have earned enough money?
I want to buy a house. I want to have a house built in an area like Gangwon-do where the air is good, so that I can go there to rest occasionally.

We really cannot look at Dongho like he is ‘easy’. What kind of guy do you want to be in your life?
I want to be a good daddy. I want to raise pretty kids with my wife and live together in a big house.

Today, the whole of U-Kiss are doing a photoshoot together. Do you think it will come out good too?
Yes. But the solo shoot I did is better. Haha. ❤️
ms.iana13
ms.iana13
Super Dongholic
Super Dongholic

Back to top Go down

{DISS}Ukiss Elle Girl Interview [Dongho Cut] Empty Re: {DISS}Ukiss Elle Girl Interview [Dongho Cut]

Post by kissmetine27 Tue May 11, 2010 5:25 pm

.. OMG !! right now ur already a good husband to me.. kekekke ahem?

.. ahahah .. dongho is really cute !! type b! type b!

.. kekeke .. he's really my ideal man TT.TT ..

.. Smile he can manage his own money .. better do it too .. ahahha..
kissmetine27
kissmetine27
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

{DISS}Ukiss Elle Girl Interview [Dongho Cut] Empty Re: {DISS}Ukiss Elle Girl Interview [Dongho Cut]

Post by mikee_perez Mon May 24, 2010 10:47 pm

go,Go,Go Dongho..keep up the good work..
mikee_perez
mikee_perez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down